Sunday, September 5, 2010

Nostalgia...

wow...its been almost 8 months and now I am back to blogging...finally got a chance to spare sometime for myself...my first long weekend ever since last year, but this weekend I don't feel like going anywhere. Most of the places nearby or even farthest has been explored. All the cuisines have been tried. All the parks are visited and revisited. All the liquor in city is emptied.

Just sitting on chair on this lazy afternoon and found the book nearby..."Maharashtra desha..." by Uddhav thackrey. Going through all the fotos once again , re-finding the places I have seen and many more not even heard off.

Making me feel very nostalgic and homesick. I am deing to breathe air coming over from Sahyadri and want to drink water of Indrayani. Craving for the India trip break. Its been a while and I am counting my days till december.

omkar




No comments: